Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jacob & Emma Stamp Set

Here is the final new set of stamps I have designed with will be released today!

Jacob & Emma

They are two individual stamps that can be used together or separately which both measure approx. 2" x 2.5".

And here you go....


Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Emma & Jacob 003

Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Emma & Jacob 004

I paired Jacob with the Architecture stamps from June's Get Inked Kit.

Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Emma & Jacob 002

Ink Stained Roni Stamps - Emma & Jacob 001

I've had several questions about the stamps...

Q - Where will they be available?

A - Queen Kat Designs and I hope to have some to sell as well.

I will let you know when I do have a supply of them to sell...

Q - How much do they cost?

A - Not sure yet...as soon as I know I will post a listing of each image with size and price. Since they are coming out today I hope to have that info for you very soon :)

Q - Are they ava. outside the U.S.?

A - YES! Queen Kat Designs does ship internationally (you will need to e-mail her your order) and once I get my supply of stamps I will ship internationally as well!

Q - Are you making more?

A - YES! I have ideas for lots more stamps all with a vintage or retro flair to them, as long as there is interest in the images I create and they sell I'm going to make more :)

Q - Will you be adding more women stamps like Brigitte & Grace?

A - YES!! I love vintage women (and guy) guy images.

Not too many stamp companies offer "normal" looking people...

I just can't get into the big heads/large eyes look.

I hope that answers any questions you might have if not, please feel free to contact me and I'll help in any way I can!

Please let me know what you think of the stamps...

Comments are always welcome!

Also, if you have any ideas for vintage/retro stamps you'd like to see in the future, I'm open to ideas :)


8 comments:

  1. Roni -

    I love these two stamps, and I love that each is an individual image.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the preview of your new stamp line -- love the vintage look! You mean I am not the only one who can't get into the round heads/no mouth images???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I recently got back from vacation and have been catching up on all of your incredibly gorgeous stamps!!! They are ALL on my wishlist - want 'em, need 'em, gotta have 'em! :) So exciting - LOVE your vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now they really are fab images! Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Roni on the stamp line! I'm liking your style of stamp and look forward to their release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Emma & Jacob" are beautiful stamps. They seem like real people to me and I want them to live in my house! Can't wait to purchase. Keep up the great work! I love your style and think you are the most talented gal I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these stamps! They are right up my alley. More more more! I can't stand the cutesy, no head/no mouth/my 7-year old drew them type of images.

    Will these be wood-mounted stamps, plain rubber, clear?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the stamp line, that is wonderful!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!