Monday, July 19, 2010

Ink Stained Roni Designs - Full Meal Deal!

Hi All!

I hate pimping my stamps
(I'm not much of a sales person....)

but several people have asked me about them so here goes....

I wanted to let you know that I have 4 complete sets of stamps available

at a special "Full Meal Deal" price...

You will get one of each of my new vintage rubber stamp designs shown below for

$45.00 (plus 2.00 for shipping)!!!

This is a savings of $9.00 if purchased separately.

If you're interested, please e-mail me for Pay-Pal info and so I can get your shipping addy.
If there are more than 4 people who would like to take advantage of this deal I can order more.
stamps

If you'd rather not buy all 9 stamps, I can order individual stamps but I will need to have a qty before I can order (I have to buy 3 per design at a time). We'll have to work out some sort of pre-order time table if there is interest in individual stamps.

OR

You can always order them directly from Queen Kat Designs here ~


Thanks Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making these available direct from you. I sent you a message.

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these but am on a kind of spending freeze at the moment. As soon as I can I'll be hot on the trail of having them. Good luck forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!