Friday, June 11, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #15

Hi all you Ink Stained Friends out there :)

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday!!

It's that time of the week....

Just For Fun Color Challenge Day!

This week's colors sound a bit funky but I had so much fun with this one!

JFF 15

The first thing that popped into my head was military with the olive & tan but alas I didn't have any military type stamps and couldn't think of anything to convert into them soooo I thought I'd go somewhat along those same lines and create a masquline card!

JFF CC #15 002

Bet she will inspire lots of wishes ;)



Just for Fun Stamps: UMS7006 - Pin-Up Girls, D3133 - Branch Bouquet, E3130 - Ticking Bkg., WB8013 - B-day Word Block*

Other Supplies: Distress Inks - Crushed Olive, Old Paper, Broken China, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Spun Sugar, Tattered Roses; Stickles Glitter Glue, Wire, Floss, Eyelet, Ruler Twill, Bazzill Cardstock

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun blog

and

the other fun projects that the rest of the JFF Girls came up with!






Have a great weekend!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Roni,

    I think this is one of my favorites!

    loge

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I love that super cool fishing line!! Hee hee...when you said a masculine card, I didn't wxpect this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, especially all the glittery accents on her shoes and bathing suite! As usual you paid great attention to detail! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card..so would my hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni...love that stamp, it is such a fun stamp, you did a wonderful job on the card..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I'm wanting to get back into online challenges something desperate. But then I'm heading out of town today. LOL :-P Soon! Love the make a wish, gal, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BWHAHAAA!! I bet most guys would prefer to get this type of card!! Love the outside the box thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!