Friday, February 5, 2010

February Get Inked Stamps & Cards

Hey everyone!

I posted the cards I made for Queen Kat Designs -


Here is a sneak peek at the cards I made for this kit....

QKD - Feb 012

Be sure to visit the Feb 2010 Get Inked Idea Gallery to check out each card!

Oh, and if you haven't tried the Smooch Inks I highly recommend them. This was the first time I'd had a chance to play with them and I must say they are LOADS of fun!!

I must say designing stamps is so cool, I am having a ball coming up with designs for each theme.

I'll give you a little hint on what's coming up next...

Marches stamps are a wee bit 'o the green side 'o life

;) tee hee hee...

Take care friends!

4 comments:

  1. I was at QKD blog first and saw your great post there. How exciting to get to see even more of your great projrcts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Roni!!! Love them.

    My questions of the day (haha) is can I make my own glazes? Ive been reading through a book on making altered books and is is always talking about using glazes...well I need another supply like a hole in my head..so any ideas? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roni, I LOVE the cards. They are right up my alley!!!!!They are beautiful!!! Dawn in OH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni -

    These are beautiful. Really love the images, they are wonderful.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!