Sunday, November 8, 2009

State & City Postcards

Today's vintage postcards are all state or city related postcards. They feature a particular state or city in unique ways...some with the cool letters filled with sites from that area or with a map showing interesting sites from that state.

As always you're welcome to download and use these postcards in your art but please don't compile and sell these images as a collage sheet or cd.

Enjoy!!

Texas

state and city postcards 004

Iowa

state and city postcards 001

Ohio

state and city postcards 005

Ohio 2

state and city postcards 002

Albany NY

state and city postcards 003

I'll be sharing more of my AI flowers this week so be sure to stop in and check em out!!

Till then ~ have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the brilliant postcards Roni

    I'm delighted to say I've won something in your birthday bash and have emailed you :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect these too! Aren't they just so wonderful. I just love the graphics on them.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!