Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer CHA 09!!

Well, it's that time of year again...CHA time!


It's hard to believe this time last year I was up in Chicago checking out all the new goodies ready to hit the market. So many things have happened over that years time it's hard to believe it's only been 365 days!


Ranger is of course releasing LOTS of great new goodies....


Cute new craft bucket...



Craft Bucket 0709



A couple awesome new UTEE colors...Red & Green just in time for Christmas crafts!!



Melt Art Colors 0709



Wonderful new assortment of Distressed Stickles ~ YUM!!



Distress Stickles 0709



And a fun new type of Distress Stickles ~ Clear Rock Candy!!! Sounds like loads of fun huh?



Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint 0709



There are also loads of fun new stamps out right now...



Check out Purple Onion Designs new stamps. I just love those Noteblock stamps. Those are such a fun and versatile design. That Damask is beautiful too.



Crafty Secrets is out with more fun stuff...New Creative Scraps, Clear Art Stamps and more at their blog.



Inkadinkado ~ You can never have too many of their stamps ;)



Lifetime Moments has TONS of great sneak peeks and show/booth photos.



Fancy Pants has several new CHA releases but my fav. is Christmas Magic! I love the colors and patterns. It's so very usable!



Cosmo Cricket also has several cute new sets of paper out all with a very retro feel to them in both color and style. I *think* I like them but not sold on all the patterns.



Basic Grey ~ a perennial favorite has of course come up with more MUST HAVE collections. My absolute favorite is their Eerie collection!!! OMG ~ WAYYYY cool adult Halloween papers. LOVE them!!!! The Eerie Stamps are just as cool....Eerie set 1, Boo Bitsy stamps, & Spooky Bitsy Stamps. Eskimo Kisses is a bit too pink/red for me as is Indian Summer.



Stampers Anonymous has lots of great new stamps of course.



7 Gypsies has some amazing new goodies out. They offer a large version of their ATC/Photo display carousel BUT the neatest thing is the hardware for it (scroll down to almost the bottom). Crystals and other bits of fun. The Artist Printers Tray is another must have! LOVE it!!



Pink Paislee has several new sets of paper (twilight is my fav!!) but their new stamps are even better!



There are loads more companies I could talk about but you get the picture...

Looks like it's time to start a whole new "MUST HAVE/I WANT" list - LOL!!

Seems to be it's a never ending list huh? ;)


Have fun window shopping!

4 comments:

  1. the maya misters look awesome on chipboard... thank goodness i don't have 5 bizillion wedding flowers to make anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the differences are between the new Rock Candy Clear Crackle Paint and their Crackle Accents... do you know? I use my CA all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with the new Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co paper. Yum!
    http://pinkpaislee.com/2009/07/mistletoe-co-reveal-sneak-peek-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a bottle of the Rock Candy Distress Stickles while at CHA. I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!