Friday, March 27, 2009

Flu Season...ICK!

Check out all the wonderful cupcakes and other goodies at Gracescakes' Photostream!
I'm sure you've been wondering where the heck that darn video has been huh?

Well, as luck would have it ~ it's flu season here in Indiana ~ I *thought* we were going to make it though this year without having to deal with it BUT my oldest son got it from his boss and decided to share it with ALL of us :( So for the last several days we've all been very ill.

I guess it's almost to epidemic proportions locally (which I didn't know until now). Bob said that he has had 4-12 kids missing from each of his classes for the past week or so. Over 1/2 the kids were gone in his math class on Tuesday!

We are finally rejoining the land of the living and can at least eat solid foods again.

So I will be getting back into the swing of things and hopefully at least have additional examples of cracked glass and hopefully the video very soon. I will also be sharing some ideas on how to custom mix UTEE for your own colorful rainbow of UTEE!

Hope you're all well and flu free!!!

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've all been sick! I got that darn stomach virus about a month ago and it hung on for 2 weeks. I usually don't get sick so it was kind of a surprise!
    Glad to hear you're on the mend though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Nothing is more miserable than the flu. Chin, up you'll be good as new in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better real quick. Looking forward to the video when you are up to doing it. Love the cracked glass effect.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you and your poor family! I wish you all a speedy recovery!

    (((HUGS)))
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!