Thursday, November 27, 2008

DING DING DING!!!!!!

....Blog Post #500

1 Year Blogging Anniversary

&

a Winner


WHEW ~ how's that for a loaded posting :)


Yep, Ink Stains is officially 1 year old today! Who'd a thunk it ~ I can't believe how much life has changed in only one year... of course I'm a year older, I've posted 500 tid-bits on the blog but there is so much more. I originally started the blog for a few reasons...some very persistent friends kept telling me I should :) Thanks guys!!! But I had also just come off of a very exhaustive month long very restrictive interview/application/whatever you want to call it for an on-line forum position. I was disappointed but almost relived when I found out I didn't get the job because the company was so specific in what they didn't want I believe I would have felt hampered in my creativity. Therefore Ink Stains was born :) YEAH!!!

Just goes to show you that things do happen for a reason even though we don't know it at the time.

There have been lots of other changes over the year that I won't bore you with but I'm very excited about my artistic life...very positive things all around. Now if we could only improve the economy wouldn't life be grand....but alas, I'm not a magician. LOL!!!

Enough of the mush stuff....

The winner of Blog Bash Give-A-Way #7

is......


#4


CABBIE!!!


cabbie lopez said...
the wildest thing i made was altering a barbie doll. i cut her hair so short that she aint barbie anymore. i designed her skirt with paper and made her hat with a chipboard swirl. an art doll indeed but surely, the little girls would not want to see her. lol.i also did a spool doll wherein her head is made of metal spool and yarns as her hair... they are on my blogs.thanks
November 26, 2008 12:03 AM


Congrats CABBIE :) Too funny about your Barbie doll - LOL!!!

Please send me your snail mail addy so I can send out your stamps.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Cabbie! Don't forget your lipstick case turned ATC - I remember that one, lol, since I picked it for the mag!

    Happy Thanksgiving and Blogoversary, Roni!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ink Stains, hope there are many more to follow! Congrats to all the lucky birthday bash giveaway winners - hope everyone enjoys playing with their new goodies and finally thank you Roni for not only your generosity, but for a really awesome and informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - good for you, Cabbie!!

    Happy Birthday to you... (*singing at the top of my lungs - badly off key* Happy Birthday dear Ink Stains, Happy Birthday to... YOUUUU....!

    May this next year be even better. Well done, Roni!

    (((( hugs ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    Roni, Happy Birthday Ink Stains and thank you so much for all your inspiration. If you go to my blog there is an award for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ink Stains & congrats Cabbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!