Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday Bash #2 - Winner

Hey Friends ~


The winner of the CTMH stamps is....


AMYS!!!!


AmyS said...
My favorite creation so far (aside from my two daughters) is a double gothic arch I did with photos of my great-grandma and her two sisters (I posted a photo of it on the RangerInkLink group).
November 6, 2008 5:50 AM


Congrats Amy :)

Please send me your snail mail addy and I'll get these out in the mail to you!


Thanks so much to everyone for posting about their favorite creations. I also really enjoyed taking a look at the photos of those creations that were available :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Amy. Please come back and post a pic of something fun you make with the stamp set,k? We'd love to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!