Friday, October 3, 2008

One last Autumn LO....

One last Autumn themed scrapbook lay-out to finish off the week....This time the focus is on embossing and various embossing powders. Next week I'm going to be talking about various types of EP's and share examples of them in action.

This particular lo has 4 different types of embossing powders...can you guess what they are?

Anyway, here is the lo ~

Autumn - EP challenge

and some close ups to help you identify the powders....

Autumn - EP challenge

Autumn - EP challenge

Autumn - EP challenge

Autumn - EP challenge

Hope you've all enjoyed seeing some scrapbook lay-outs for a change!

I've had several requests for them over the last couple months. I had promised to get them up but I have been tardy in actually posting any. Better late than never huh? I hope so anyway.

If you haven't posted your favorite Paper Artsy stamp set you're in luck...we are going to be having a hog roast tomorrow in honor of my Uncle from Pennsylvania visiting so I probably won't be drawing the winner out until late tomorrow or Sunday a.m.

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend...I am looking forward to a wonderful, cool, crisp Autumn day tomorrow. We'll be outside from 8:00a.m. till our piggie is nice and toasty....mmmmmm I can't wait!

You're all invited if you'd like to stop by and have some delish bbq'ed pork, roasted corn on the cob, potatoes baked over the coals, baked beans and apple crisp for dessert :)

TTFN Friends!!

8 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous page, I love it. I think I can see Distress EP, Metallic EP and some UTEE in the pics, not sure about a 4th kind tho. Have fun at your hog roast tomorrow, hope you get fine weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan-bloomin-tastic! Love those colours
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed seeing your scrapbook pages, as those are my favorite thing to create. You are a "Fall" Superstar!
    I'm temped to start driving now in hopes of making for that meal by dinnertime tomorrow~YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious!!!!!! Wish we lived closer!

    Love your page! So many neat techniques in one place. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, beautiful layout! I can't wait to find out how you got that effect with the frame. Love the colors, love the embossing..........and my mouth is watering at your description of the food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what brilliant colours, fab for this time of the year, they are great examples of autumn, just lovely, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful lo. I so love the colours of Autumn. I think the 4th EP is Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!