Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Official!

Well, all of the paper work is done and I can share a bit about what's been going on for the last few weeks..... I AM WRITING A BOOK!!!! This is why my posting has been a bit sporadic and will probably continue to for the next few months.

Can't give you all of the details but I can tell you it's a technique oriented book focusing on collage & altered arts :) I'm very excited because it's basically an extension of what I do here on my blog.

So I hope you'll all understand when I miss posting a day or so here and there...it's all for a good reason :)

I will pass on more details as when I am able.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Roni! What a great new adventure!! I know I will love it since I have learned so much here!
    ...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic!!! Cant wait for it to get to print
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Good luck and I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you, Roni! That is a big undertaking, but well worth it~can't wait to get my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congrats, Roni... I will be happy to buy one someday...



    reflections:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEEE!!! (that's a squeal of delight!!) I'm so happy for you, my friend! And just think, I can say "I knew you when....." LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Roni! I'm sure it will be a wonderful book, as your blog is so full of information and you share so much.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great news Roni! Looking forward to reading your book.

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Roni! Looking forward to it! Enjoy the journey!

    Yeah!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your book.
    Bet it will be fantastic.
    Love what you do here on your blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!