Thursday, October 30, 2008

B-day Winner!!

The winner of the b-day goodies

with the birthday of

September 1st

(by selection of Random.org)

poster #20....

Paul B!!!!!!!!!!

Paul B said...
Happy Birthday Roni & here's to many many more!!!I'm September the first which meant I was the oldest kid in the school year, in fact in my last year of Primary, I was the oldest child in the school!Px
October 27, 2008 5:16 AM

Congratulations Paul!!

Please send me your snail mail addy so I can get your goodie bag in the mail.

Thanks everyone for sharing your birthday and mine!!

Happy Birthday to us All!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - Never won anything before - I'm in shock! Thank you ever so much! I'll email you my snail mail - you have so made my day - I'm dancing on cloud 9

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Paul B~way to go! Dancing on cloud 9 is a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parcel arrived today, loaded with lots of fantastic goodies - not a flower in sight haha. Thank you ever so much for your generosity. Love everything in it and lots I've not seen before. Love the building embellies, very unusual & perfect for me

    Happy Crafting

    Paul x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!