Monday, September 29, 2008

Autumn Splendor

Ahhh...the temps are finally getting down to where they should be this time of the year for Indiana...a nice cool 72 degrees during the day :) I know many people don't have actual "seasons" to look forward so I count myself very lucky to live in Indiana. We most definitely have seasons, some more fun than others - LOL!!

I just love Autumn when the temps start cooling off, the leaves start turning and the corn harvest begins. It's a beautiful time of year and my favorite too boot!

I have decided that this week will be Autumn related fun!

I want to start the week off with a scrapbook lay-out I made honoring some beautiful tree lines located not too far from where I live. It includes a bit of stamping and quite a bit of embossing using both regular embossing powders as well as Distress Embossing Powders. (all Ranger of course) The stitches were stamped using Archival Ink and Distress Inks were used elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy!!

Autumn Splendor...

Supplies: Prima pattern paper, flowers & leaves; Distress Inks, Distress Embossing Powder, Embossing Powder, Embossing Inks, Archival Ink - Ranger; Cardstock & mini brads - Bazzill

Summer CHA 08014

Hope you all have a wonderful day and can enjoy some of the fall weather in your area...

whatever it may be!

9 comments:

  1. fab layout, lovin those Autumn colours
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love the colours in the photos and you have complemented them perfectly in your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "Autumn Spendor" page is gorgeous! Ranger's Earthy line of colors and Prima's flowers complement your fall photos beautifly.

    Riley arrived today and has already been trimmed, inked, stamped and two paper piecing patterns cut from that image... he really seems to like it here! I have some red velveteen type ribbon that was calling out to be in the project, and I'm having fun, but it is too time consuming to consider it as my Holiday card sample. We'll have to have some more inky fun figuring that out. Thank you, Roni, for your generosity! ~ Erin : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Erin ~ so glad you and Riley are having a good time of it ;) I take it since you're working on Christmas cards you got Santa Riley? The ribbon sounds like a wonderful addition!

    Hope you can share your creations sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Roni, waht a fab page, the colours are wonderful. The photos and paper etc were just made for each other. Its great when doing a page and everything just goes togethr so well. Well done its beautiful Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roni, how awesome that page is! I really, really love the way you combined the flowers with the leaves......something I've never thought to do! I was actually about to toss some of those silk leaves out because I just couldn't figure out what to do with them. Adding the flower gives it that something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so beautiful Roni!!! The pictures are so pretty and the lo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!