Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thoughts for a Friend....

Hi everyone ~ I don't post non-art things much but I'm sure if you visit the blog much you've seen comments and art posted by Phinny... She's a super friend and an amazing artist.

I rec'd an e-mail from her this a.m. about some very tragic events concerning her parents which transpired during this past week. My heart is just breaking for her ~ she's got a long, rough road to travel and is going to need lots of support, prayers and good thoughts along her journey. It's going to mean some huge changes in her life and which will probably draw her away from her art for the time being.

If you would, please hold her in your thoughts...if you pray, please send a prayer or two or more up for her and her family. I'm sure they can all use them in these very, very tough times....

Thanks so much....

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear....
    My heart goes out to Phinny..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( very sorry to hear that Phinny is having a troublesome time, I enjoy reading her comments on here and her own blog too. Sending positive vibes in her direction.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Phinny's comments and her work... she seems a wonderful woman. I am sorry that she is suffering through a difficult time. My thoughts are with her. You are a wonderful friend to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phinny is in my prayers also. We'll wait patiently for her return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will lift Phinny and her family up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this Roni, I know that Phinny can use all the positive thoughts and prayers possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!