Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pizza Anyone?

Well, today certainly didn't go as planned! Last night dh unexpectedly brought home a bushel of ripe tomatoes!! Soooooo, seeing how I have made spaghetti sauce (twice); stewed tomatoes and salsa today I ended up making Pizza Sauce! A whole giant pot of it! I started at 8:30 this morning and didn't get finished with it until just a few minutes ago!

It sure does taste good though :) I can't wait to use it....we had fried chicken tonite because it was already out. I'm thinkin tomorrow night might be pizza night :) You're all invited if you're in the neighborhood - LOL!!

Soooo, consequently no game piece art today. No fun stuff at all for me today but I will have a new 4 for 1 tomorrow using a new (to me) Stampington & Co stamp!

On Saturday I plan on sharing what Ranger's Adirondack Snow Cap Pigment Ink looks like on various types of papers. I've heard alot of comments about it from different places so I thought I'd see what it looks like for myself (and for you guys!).

4 comments:

  1. Wow your cooking all those tomato sauces certainly brings back memories of all thouse wonderful aromas! OH YUM!!! How about some lasnaga too and I will be on the plane!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering what the difference there is between your spaghetti and pizza sauces? I like to do spaghetti, but have never done pizza.
    ConnieC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you know I never thought about using it for lasagna! I bet it would be really good :) Sure, I'll make it just for you!!


    Connie - I guess you could interchange them for pizza/spag. but the spag. sauce I make is a sweet/basil flavor...the pizza sauce has (lots)more garlic and oregano in it with a bit of a bite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm....sounds lovely, wish i lived near you....Enjoy, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!