Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Use for Distress Inks & Ink Blending Tool?!?!

Well, my goofy son has found a new use for Distress Inks & the Ink Blending Tool....sort of!

Bob (15) usually comes out and visits with me when I'm creating or on the computer. Well, recently I was typing a post for the blog ~ he came out, sat down at my desk and started chatting. I wasn't paying much attention to what he was doing until he mentioned that he got hurt out at the farm and wanted me to take a look at the bruise he got.

Ink Stained Bruise002

I was pretty surprised that his dad hadn't mentioned it to me when they came home from the farm so I asked how he did it..... Luckily, he's as bad as I am at keeping a straight face when he's trying to tell a story....as you can see!

Ink Stained Bruise001

....the goof had used my Distress Inks & Ink Blending Tool to make it!!!!!! It looks SOOOOOOO real! He even got creative and made a bruise that looked like it was healing by using Peeled Paint, Concord Grape & Faded Jeans!!! The one shown is just Faded Jeans.

Went out and showed his dad & brother and they both thought they were real!!!

So, there you have it....

a New & Definitely Odd use for
Distress Inks & the Ink Blending Tool - LOL!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great story! Now you'll wonder over every bruise!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That's just hilarious!! I can't believe he thought that up.. and using the ink blending tool on top of it! You ARE going to scrapbook that event, aren't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know ~ isn't he a stinker!

    Yes, most definately going to scrap it Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a creative guy:) How wonderful that he is using in healthy fun ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a goof!

    (... just like his mom? *grin*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that is funny!! What a tricker!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!