Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stamp Sale & New Tim Holtz Stamps!!!

First off...if you haven't checked out Tim's site today you'll definitely want to head on over...he has his new Stampers Anonymous stamps up for your viewing (and drooling) pleasure! Check em out....Summer 08 Releases.
I really like the ATC backgrounds - Creative Collages & Eclectic Collages! I can think of so many fun and cool things to do with those! I'm thinkin all of those are must haves....
Then there are the larger sets ~ I LOVE Creative Muse!!!!! I don't know if it's the Muse, birds on a wire or the sentiment but it really just sparks my imagination.
The other set I think would be lots of fun to play with is Trick or Treat....Bones is just too cool!!! Of course I would take the others sets as well - LOL!!

on to the sale....

The Little Paper Shop has changed their packaging / logo so all the old packaging has to go! From now until 7-21-08 EVERYTHING is on sale from 10-25% off!!! If you were eyeing a stamp/set when I featured them on the blog now is the time to race over and take advantage of their new logo!! Be sure and let Julia know you saw it here :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah - I love the ones you pointed out. And my favorites of the Tim Holtz SA new sets are the guy with the umbrella and the Nature's Discovery set. V, v cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!