Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stampers Sampler Catch Up Issue Cards

A couple people asked about seeing a close up of the wedding card I had in the Stampers Sampler Catch Up Issue because they couldn't find an issue locally. I thought I'd post it and the other card I have in the same issue...

Here is the Wedding card which was the one I knew about....

To Have & To Hold - wedSS

The flourishes are Autumn Leaves, script - Hero Arts, Dress & Sentiment - Stampendous. All of the inks & embossing powders are Ranger.

The other card that was in the same issue is this one....

Distress EP's - UBrightDay flowe

The background is a color wash of Distress Ink Re-Inkers (Peeled Paint & Broken China). The flowers were stamped and embossed using Distress EP's. Love that EP!! It gives such an amazing texture to everything you use it on...check it out....

Distress EP's - Texture


Anyway, those were my cards :)
Hope you enjoy!!

9 comments:

  1. I adore the flower card!!! The soft colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards. That EP is great isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone :)

    Yep, that Distress EP is just the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto only double!

    (*grin*)

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are both gorgeous! I especially like the flower one, the colors in it are just beautiful! How did you do the colorwash - did you use a brayer, or... ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, no brayer...I used just a regular water brush (the type with a water filled barrel). I will share the technique in an upcoming post :) It's so much easier to show someone that it is to try and explain it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!