Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cards to Share...

What have I been doing lately???? Working furiously on things for the Hannah Grey DT as Shosh is going to have a booth at a rubber stamping expo the end of May. I had the pleasure of working with several stamps from The Queen's Dresser Drawers line as well as one of the new Tim Holtz ATC background stamps.

These are a few of the cards I made ~ I have ATC's to share too but I have to get them uploaded this afternoon then I'll share.

Cherish
Supplies: Queen's Dresser Drawer Postcard Boys; Jenni Bowlin House Journal Card; German Scrap; Tim Holtz Pins & Tags; Office Supply Tag; Adirondack Color Wash; Distress Ink - Ranger; Ink Blending Tool & Foams



Hannah Grey May 08009
Queen of the Rodeo -
Supplies: Queen's Dresser Drawers Queen of the Rodeo & Girl Champion Rider Stamps; Jenni Bowlin Heart Journal Card; Prima Flowers; Pattern Paper - K& Co; Sequin Scrap; Button Nail Heads
Hannah Grey May 08008
They Drove Men Wild
Supplies: Queen's Dresser Drawers - They Drove Men Wild; Tim Holtz Background Stamp (stamped over main image); Jenni Bowlin Flower Journal Card; Silver Skeleton Leaves; Chipboard Flourishes; Adirondack Pigment Ink, Stickles - Ranger
Hannah Grey May 08007
As soon as I get the ATC's loaded I'll post those as well.
In the coming days I will be sharing several techniques using Ranger's NEW Adirondack Pigment Inks!! I think you will be pleased as they are far different from any other pigment inks you may have worked with in the past. This is due in part because they are water based instead of oil based inks as most pigment inks are.

2 comments:

  1. They Drove Men Wild is...........well, wild!! Love that! And what a cool way to use the flower shaped journaling card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!