Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You Cheer Me Up Award....

A very talented amazing friend from the UK - Hels gave me the "You Cheer Me Up Award" :) What a sweetie pie!!!

Being the good girl I am, going to give a shout out to some people/places who make my day (in addition to Hels of course!!)...not all with blogs but do read here :)

So, here goes in no particular order....
  1. Mindy
  2. Mom
  3. Shannon
  4. About.com - Scrapbooking
  5. Daiva
  6. Craft Swap Forum (UK)
  7. Mollybugs
  8. Nanette
  9. Wild Card Traders
  10. Hannah Grey - Shosh
  11. Made With Love Community
  12. Rebecca
  13. Kriss
  14. Lauren

Love ya guys!! You always cheer me :)

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

3 comments:

  1. Hey!! You put my name on the list. Awwww...how sweet. :) Thanks so much.
    Love you, too, Sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!! I think you already know that I'm your biggest fan! I love you lots! and lots and lots....
    (((((tight hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you are the best. More of your inspiration technique to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!