Friday, April 11, 2008

Swap Results!!

Well, the poll ended up in a tie between Fat Books and Envie Books....


That mean's I have to break the tie! (eek!)



In order to make it fair I put the choices into a hat and pulled one out....



the swap is.....



going to be....



Fat Books!



Sorry all you Envie Book folks! If this swap goes well maybe we can have an Envie Book Swap later this year :)


So I will post the details probably sometime this weekend on a general beginning theme and the rest of the info. I will start taking sign ups at that point. I'm going to limit it to 10-15 people so it doesn't get unmanable. I want to make sure this is a super swap and starting out, keeping it small is key I think :)

3 comments:

  1. ...pick me... pick me! lol

    I'm up for Fat Books this round and envies next time. (I just know this is going to be so awesome we'll want to do it again.)

    I can't wait to get started. I will check back for the theme and the details.

    ~phinny

    ((((hugs)))) to the puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm looking forward to this... I think. :~| LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...glad you're excited about it :) I've been gone all day so I'll post the theme and stuff later this afternoon or so.

    Thanks...Fidget is holding his own right now. Pain meds seem to be helping loads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!