Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's finally Spring in Indiana!!

The weather has been beautiful the last couple days so I thought I would share some "spring-y" type cards with you today :)


April showers bring May flowers...


This is a card I made for my mom to give to a friend. She brought me the pattern paper, card base and quote. I did the rest :) The stamp is a new Inkadinkadoo, Distress Inks - Ranger; flowers Prima & Stickles - Ranger. Of course I used the Ink Blending Tool/Foams for the edges ;)



Hello


This is one of my fav. cards I've made. I just love the way watercolor stamping looks on glossy cardstock. The blue & butterscotch backgrounds are stippled using Adirondack Dye Inks. Edged with Peeled Paint & Broken China Distress Inks :)



You BRIGHTENED my day!


Another way fun card - the background is made using Distress Ink - re-inkers and the flowers are embossed using Distress Embossing Powders!




Well there you go :) 3 Spring-y cards to start your weekend off right! Hopefully if spring hasn't sprung in your area it will soon. I know how awful cabin fever can get this time of year!!

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I will have another great stamp mfg/designer to share with you :) Till then....have a super day!!

5 comments:

  1. Love all three. :) But I'd have to say my fav is your fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards - i like the first one best too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that ink really pops on that glossy card stock. I've been using the Posh inks on glossy, but I need to go back and experiment with my Distress and Adirondack inks now , too. Very cool, Roni!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful loved those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys :)

    Yes, the Adirondack Dye inks do pop on glossy cs. It's amazing the difference your paper makes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!