Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb ATC's

I wanted to share the ATC's I made for this months swap on About.com....

Oh My - vintage pin up girl & computer generated saying.

Party Animal - Color Wash - Ranger; Dog - Rusty Pickle; Stickles - Ranger; Twinkling H2O's; Letter Stickers
Make a Wish - Adirondack Dye Inks - Ranger; Stickles - Ranger; stamps - Fiskars


You say..... - Vintage ad image; computer generated saying; Stickles - Ranger; Paper - DCWV


Childhood Memories - Distress Inks - Ranger; Archival Ink - Ranger; Cut & Dry Nibs - Ranger; Image - Queens Dresser Drawers



Life.... - Adirondack Dye Ink - Ranger; Archival Jet Black Ink - Ranger - Stickles - Ranger; sentiment - Stampers Anonymous; Flower stamp - Rubber Stampede

These next 2 sets are made from stickers! Yes, stickers....I can hardly believe it myself but I was sorting through my stash and found this awesome sheet of faries & sayings from PSX that were just too cute to leave hidden in my folder so I decided to put them to use! I am thinking that I am going to trade these as sets. I hate to break them up as they are just so cute together....well, I think so at least :) I hope to find someone to trade with...but if I don't I get to keep them for my own collection - not a bad thing ;) LOL!!!!

Fairy Series I - Adirondack Alcohol Inks - Ranger; Stickers - PSX

Fairy Series II - Specialty Paper - mfg unknown; Stickers - PSX

Well, hope you enjoy them :) I'm going to be gone for a few days...dh has to go south to check out some machines for a company we work for and I'm going with. I've got a few more projects made using the "Color Stick" technique I shared yesterday so I'll post them as soon as I get back :)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Remember to take some time for yourself!

6 comments:

  1. holy crap!! you make me wanna play even more! LOVE LOVE LOVE the big gun one. :~) All of them rock but that one is my favorite! great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all - the big gun and bitch ones are hysterical, but I think my faves are make a wish and life. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the funny sayings on the naughty ones. ;-)

    My favorite one is the make a wish yellow one--such cheery colors, and love the washed out watercolor look with the glitter.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. love 'em all- of course the fairy's are beautiful but i love the party animal and the one with the purple-ish flower near the end---i'm so glad Im in your swaps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee....I see you went ahead with the "You Say" ATC card!! Too funny...the juxaposition of the retro chicks and the saying are perfect! I also love, love the Big Gun ATC!! super set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fairy cards are amazing! I have a set of vintage post-card reproductions that I got for my dd when she was little...........the flower fairy paintings! I need to dig those out now and look at them again, you've sparked my fairy fantasies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!