Sunday, December 9, 2007

Card Sketch #2

It's sketch time again ~ well past time! I got so busy adding different techniques, fun new stuff to play with and other things that I forgot to post the next card sketch! Anyway, better late than never :) Here it is ~ a great three panel card ~ suggestions: images can be stamped in each panel with or without words. Background panel can be pattern paper; stamped; specialty papers; plain cardstock; etc. Try embossing the images or stamping on transparencies or maybe even stamping on UTEE rectangles! The possibilities are endless!!

Card Sketch #2

Artist: Daiva













Artist: Roni







Artist: Karen - Red Flowers
Artist: Shannon - Peacock




Thanks to all of our wonderful artists for their contributions to this weeks sketch! If you'd like to get an early peek at the coming sketches and submit a card to be featured, please let me know and I'll send you what's coming up next! Until then...have fun stampin!!

14 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the different takes on the cards - everything from basic to much more advanced. What did you use on that Halloween card to make it shimmery? Is it just specialty paper or did you emboss it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sketches! They're easy enough that even someone card-challenged like me can do them :-) There are some really gorgeous cards here. I love your Halloween one, the peacock one and the one with blue flowers. They're all very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite sketches, gives me a chance to use some of my vertical type stamp images! And your shimmery blue flower card was AWESOME in person!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daiva ~ It's Fiber Mark Paper that I covered with clear EP's for shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Monica! Glad you're enjoying them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Mine too Karen, it is hard to put some of those verticals to use on cards.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. DOn't know if this will work or not, but I made two different Christmas cards using this sketch, it's so darn versatile!
    Karen

    http://forums.about.com/n/docs/docDownload.aspx?webtag=ab-scrapbooking&guid=b363734a-dda6-4190-b7ca-5c02c71d9c37

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yah! I actually worked. Here's a link to another card which used this sketch!
    Karen
    http://forums.about.com/n/docs/docDownload.aspx?webtag=ab-scrapbooking&guid=7187cc09-0bcc-4411-ba49-10294e87db09

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was referred by Karen and am glad I checked it out - lots of very nice cards on this blog. Great job!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was referred here by Karen. Nice crafts work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work on the cards Karen ~ I thought that's what they were when I saw them ;)

    and ~ woo hoo on bringing in your friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good card ideas on this blog. I was referred by karen too.

    Mike and Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for posting Karen's cards. She sent me over here to take a look!

    www.teacupkitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked this site. My friend Karen (card posted) referred me to your site - I'll definitely be back for ideas!! The cards are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!